Together with Prof. Hansson and Prof. Bosch from Chalmers University of Technology we had the opportunity to guest edit one of the issues of Information and Software Technology. We set out to compile interesting empirical work on how performance in software development is perceived and assessed.
The link to the full text is available at: Plavix buy http://www.sciencedirect.com/science/journal/09505849/56/5 Fluoxetine price
The outcome was a choice of five articles:
- Analysing ISD performance using narrative networks, routines and mindfulness
- Systematic analyses and comparison of development performance and product quality of Incremental Process and Agile Process
- Performance appraisal of software testers
- Performance on agile teams: Relating iteration objectives and critical decisions to project management success factors
- Evaluating performance in the development of software-intensive products
Each of the articles discusses different aspects of performance of software development – what is important for a team (4), which elements of performance are important for the managers (5) or how to assess performance (3).
I’m looking forward for feedback on this special issue!